In early 2011, a group of neighbors took on the task of fixing up the Sula Schoolhouse. Below are before and after pictures. The School is open to the public for viewing. Donations are always appreciated for upkeep and maintenance of this historical building.
Class of 1907
This is a picture of the students outside the Sula Schoolhouse in 1907.
The Schoolhouse was used as storage, a hay barn and eventually boarded up.
1980's - 2011
Completed School - floors, windows, walls, ceiling, roof, and much more. Now open to the public.